Watch the monthly newsletters and your e-mail for more information and who to contact to get involved with these upcoming community events!
Upcoming Special Events
- Men's Retreat: November 3, 10AM to 1PM , led by Morry Edwards
- Havdallah Service and wine tasting: Saturday evening November 17, time TBD
- Joint erev Shabbat service with Congregation of Moses: Friday, November 30 at COM, featuring composer/performer of Jewish Music Sam Glaser
- Every 2nd Sunday at 12:45 TBI serves lunch at Ministry with Community; contact Michelle Serlin for more information
- Quarterly: TBI Adopt a Highway: next opportunity is Sunday Sept 23rd at 10AM, meet at chiropractic office at 8589 Gull Rd, contact Seth Jones for more information.
- Every second Thursday at 7pm (except where noted): TBI board meetings open to all members, contact Joan Hawxhurst for more information
- Conmittiee meetings: watch for announcements in newsletters and your e-mail, contact committee chairs for more information
Watch for more information on:
- New post B'nai Mitzvah teen group starting soon
- Intro to Judaism class: 8 week session, Wednesday evenings at TBI starting in January. For those interested in learning more about Judaism, wanting to re-connect with Judaism or learning more about the Reform Jewish congregation in Kalamazoo. Topics will include history of Judaism, life-cycle events, rituals and practices, Jewish food, conversion, prayer, Hebrew and Torah, just to name a few. Contact Henry Winter for more information.